Houzz Logo Print
elliecochran

Seat Cushions

Hi! I am looking for seat cushions for an outdoor fire pit seating area and those are exactly what I have been looking for! Can you tell me where you got those?
Carlsbad Patio & Pool Redesign · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Home Staging Texas
    6年前

Hi Ellie,

Yes, I would be happy to help. It's a process but well worth it! Get a partner for this.

I had these made at UFO (United Fabric Outlet) in Vista, CA. Because the shape of this bench we needed to first make a template. We did that by purchasing a roll of brown paper at Home Depot and starting from the left, laying the paper little by little over the bench, taping as we went (tape to back of bench to secure) and cutting along the front and then taping the front of the paper to make an edge. You definitely need 2 people for this project! I would also measure the entire bench, length and depth.

Once we completed the entire bench length, we measured the storage container cushions would be stored in and cut the paper template into 6 even pieces. So that made each cushion the same size and able to fit into the storage bin.

We then took these template pieces to UFO and selected Sunbrella fabric and foam height; we used 3" for the height and it's really comfortable. Still holding up years later. Good investment.

Send me photos on your finished project. Have fun!

All the best,

Suzanne

• Ellie Cochran
    質問の投稿者
    6年前
    Thank you so so much! This helps us tremendously!! :)
  • PRO
    Home Staging Texas
    6年前

So happy I could help. Here's the link to UFO's website. www.ufofabrics.com