Houzz Logo Print
tlynne01

Love this look - easiest way to achieve it?

Traci
7年前
Hi there - I love the look of this floating desk and shelf; my husband and I have a similar small office space and are looking to do something very similar. I was curious what the best way was to go and achieve this look - would we be able to find the pieces for the desk and shelves to install, or was this completely custom built? We are having issues finding true floating desks, especially in the "L-shape". Any information you can share would be great appreciated! Thanks!
Hilltop Modern · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Prutting & Company Custom Builders
    7年前

Hi Traci,

Thanks for writing. This was all custom-made and installed. Structural steel was attached to the framing behind the wall. Unfortunately this cannot be achieved with stock cabinetry. Let us know if you're in the tri-state area and we'd be happy to come take a look.

• Traci
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the follow-up. Unfortunately, we live in Denver, so won't be able to have you take a look at the space. I may look to see if there are other options for companies to help locally - the space looks great so hopefully we will be able to find help to achieve something similar!

• PRO
    Prutting & Company Custom Builders
    7年前

No problem Traci, good luck!