Houzz Logo Print
riverhenry

Fence Paint

Hi Sarah,

Hope you're well. Just wondering if this is the same paint (Obsidian) that I enquired about as it looks slightly darker and I think I prefer this one, Could you let me know where i could get this colour please? Also my garden is south facing and is very large would this colour look ok? Many thanks
Ealing show house garden · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Hampstead Garden Design
    7年前

Hi Annie, good to hear from you. This is actually a plain black paint which is also available from Sadolin. As your garden is naturally light and is quite large, I think this would be a great choice. Good luck with the project, Sarah

• Bella Henry
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Thanks Sarah. I was told if I went with black the paint might blister as its a south facing garden. What do you think? I've currently ordered samples for RAL 7016 from Sadolin (I think), Urban Slate from Cuprinol and Obsidian, however I didn't realise it had a green tone to it which I don't think would suit the look I'm going for. the gardens getting there but very slowly :(

• PRO
    Hampstead Garden Design
    7年前

Hi Annie, glad to hear that you are making progress with the garden. I haven't experienced black paint blistering on fences but it might be best to avoid this colour if you have concerns. I look forward to hearing which colour you choose, best wishes, Sarah

• Bella Henry
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Thanks Sarah, I'm sure if the fences are shaded it should be fine. I'm praying for the day it's finally complete and I can send you a picture. Fingers crossed it looks the way I imagine it in my head :)