Houzz Logo Print
vgrgurich

Love the pockets of landscaping and greenery! Who did the landscaping

Modern Farmhouse · 詳細

コメント (2)

• PRO
    Curt Hofer & Associates
    7年前

Lanoha Nurseries did the landscaping for this home.

• Carol C
    6年前

Lovely landscaping design. Treat for the eyes. Anyone would love to have such a beautiful front yard. Wow guests before entering your house. A functional and pretty landscape is important for a curb appeal.

I love 100% natural landscape design. My yard was quite overgrown and we decided to invest in outdoors. We cleared the yard space and retained the growth to the edges. Meanwhile, I'm planning to get rid of all the wild grape and plant thula green giants and plant deer proof plants in the pots. Thinking of wood or vinyl fence though the 4' retaining wall is in dire need of renovation. All the retaining walls are in pathetic condition.

A landscape supply company suggested me planting Amaryllis, Ferns, Palms, Begonias, Bougainvillea, Jade plants, Spider plants, a few mint plants, Bay leaf, aloe vera, mother-in-laws tongue. Any other suggestions for my list of plants. I chose these plants since they grow well in pots with Amaryllis leading the way.

Since my wall is 4', I guess, I need not have to go for the local permit. Where can I find the details regarding the local laws? Whom should I approach? Do landscaping companies help in getting the permit, if need be?