Houzz Logo Print
shop96

Who was the architect?

I love everything about this project- inside and out- and it's informing my own Colorado mountain build. Can you say who the architect was? I'm just curious (and had always assumed it was your group until I noticed your note). Thanks! Mick
JH Modern · 詳細

コメント (7)

• PRO
    Pearson Design Group
    7年前

Hi Mick. What note are you referring to? We were the architect; Pearson Design Group.

• PRO
    Magic Factor Media
    7年前

I thought so, and I tried to delete my comment but couldn't. Thanks for the reply. Under the title "JH Modern" it says "Interior design by PDG" which threw me off for a moment. I've come across these photos on so many outlets and publications, and it stands as my favorite architectural home inspiration I've seen in a long time. Really excellent work. I'm in a situation here in the Boulder mountains where I can't have any exterior wood (fire codes) and I love the board-formed concrete and steel look. Shame I can't use the reclaimed wood like you have here. Thanks again, Mick.

• Mick Follari
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Centennial Woods- I asked the planners, they said no, because it needs to be re-applied and doesn't meet their weathering criteria. It's a tough situation around here now. I think these new regs passed in 2015.

• PRO
    CENTENNIAL WOODS
    7年前
    That's too bad, Mick. Understandable with all the forest fires in the area. We've seen some really beautiful board-formed concrete on homes, good luck with your new home and please post photos when it's completed!
  • Mick Follari
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

I do know that timber or log construction is ok. I think the members have to be greater than 6". So I may try to hybridize and do a wall or a corner with stacked reclaimed square timbers, that could bring some wood into the equation.

• Christina Schroeder
    7年前
    最終更新:7年前

May I ask what the slope of the roof is? Such beautiful elevations.