Houzz Logo Print
eddbazz

What style...? House extention/renovation

Edward Barry
7年前
最終更新:6年前

I am in two minds as to how to go about finishing my house... It will all be rendered, re-tiled with new windows and doors... option one is to go for white windows gray render and slate roof. or white render with gray windows? All ideas welcome... Many thanks

コメント (12)

• PRO
    Croydon Window Company Ltd
    7年前

Hi Edward, it's down to personal preference, but either way sounds fine, personally I would go for neutral or white render with grey window frames... heres a few examples we have completed... as you can see the popular choices with our clients have been the grey frames with a white render.

• Daisy England
    7年前
    I love the grey frames and think they stand out against the white.
  • joanna pearson
    7年前

This is becoming a bit of a 'trend'...I love a dirty green frame that I have seen in Holland rather than these grey frames which I think will become ubiquitous.

• Edward Barry
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
    Thanks for the suggestion joathome, do you have any examples?
  • PRO
    ArchitectureLIVE
    7年前

Hi Edward,

Clients of ours have mostly chosen white render with black/grey frames but also green - just to throw a different option into the mix!

Renovated & extended 1960s home in Lodsworth, West Sussex · 詳細

Renovated 1960s home in Haslemere · 詳細

Single Storey Courtyard Extension in Hindhead, Surrey · 詳細

Good luck deciding!

• Edward Barry
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
    Thanks for the photos, what is that green called?
  • Matt Elsinor
    7年前

Even more colour is a great option, maybe yellow? It brightens the inside reveal of the windows. Or maybe a composite window with timber inside and metal outside, venturi do beautiful ones with a bronze external finish, a little bit of luxury.

• foreverhomeandmore
    7年前
    We are at the same stage in our project and have finally decided on white render and blueish- grey windows/ front door/ garage door. It's RAL colour taubenblau 5014
  • Edward Barry
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Thanks for the ideas...what make are the windows in your picture minnie101

• Edward Barry
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Thanks