Houzz Logo Print
stripygoose

Can anyone recommend modern minimalistic doors?

Hi, I'm on the hunt for a door which is as minimalistic as you can get. I'm looking for smooth white doors with no details. The doors need to be fire rated.

Does anyone know a manufacturer that might make something similar to what I'm looking for?

I originally had my hopes set on this door from Porta Doors, but it's not fire rated.

コメント (3)

• PRO
    IQ Glass UK
    7年前

Hi,

Fire rated doors can be difficult to get in the design you want with the performance required. Do you know what fire rating is required?

If you are looking for a very minimal, modern fire rated door we work with a frameless glass door that can be fire rated up to 60/60 (integrity/insulation). The glass can be clear or translucent as seen below.

We have this door on show at our architectural glass showroom in Amersham, part of the Sky House Design Centre. Let me know if you wanted to arrange a visit to see it.

Rebecca

IQ Glass UK

01494 722 880

• PRO
    JLM Architecture Limited
    7年前

what about buying standard ply faced smooth doors and then applying Envirograf Intumescent upgrading system; they can be contacted on 01767 654117; they have a smooth white finish option which may float your boat.

Just an idea

• Gavin McFarland
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Hi, thank you both for your comments. Rebecca those doors look amazing, but unfortunately because these doors are leading to bedrooms I don't think glass doors will be suitable.

Thanks for the idea Jon, I will have a look at Envirograf and see what they can do. Have you done this before? What was your experience?