Houzz Logo Print
texhahn

Beautiful table - where is it from? thanks!

Laurie Hahn
11年前
Dining · 詳細

コメント (11)

• PRO
    Gordon Gibson Construction
    11年前
    最終更新:11年前
    It is a table from a New York Show Room made from Acacia wood. The base is white and brown. It is approximately 15-1/2 ft. in length.
  • Pamela
    11年前
    Love the mix of textures!! The wood table is absolutely stunning!
  • Cynthia Holden
    10年前
    i love the tablet where can i find this and the chairs?
  • PRO
    Devina Living - Bali Wood Slab
    10年前
    Bali Wood Slab makes dining table from slab wood like this too. We export selling retail to many countries. See here www. BaliWoodSlab .com
  • PRO
    Brooks Custom
    10年前
    Brooks Custom also has a line of live edge wood slabs manufactured in New York that can be customized to meet your specifications; http://www.liveedgewoodcountertops.com/
  • PRO
    lareinadls
    10年前
    Room and Board actually has gorgeous live-edge tables. Not as monumental as this stunner, but beautiful, in stock, $2700, and can you pick your actual tabletop. It's their Chilton Table. Only thing is they tend to be narrow, so pay attention to the width information. Check them out.
  • PRO
    Urban Tree Salvage
    9年前
    Urban Tree Salvage, based in Toronto, is Canada's leading salvaged live edge slab table manufacturer. We specialize in creating one of a kind tables in a variety of locally felled, salvaged hardwoods.

Please visit our website for more information on our company www.urbantreesalvage.com or send me an email at melissa@urbantreesalvage.com to receive a quote and to view our current options.
  • PRO
    Initially Yours
    9年前
    Www. gobywalnut.com. They are located in Portland Oregon
  • Gizem Hudaoglu
    9年前
    Could someone please tell me where those dining chairs are from ?
  • PRO
    Reduxwood
    9年前

Reduxwood have some amazing live edge slabs.. www.reduxwood.com. Most of our inventory are from fresh water lakes from Central America. Really unique and really reclaimed.