Houzz Logo Print
crhomer

New bathtub enclosure

Can a shower liner as well as a decorative shower curtain be placed on one track or will I need to purchase 2 tracks? What are the hook measurements and is it possible to use bead chain if desired?
Trax Ceiling Mounted Track Shower Rod Fits 60" Tub or Shower, White · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    TRAX Ceiling Shower Rods
    7年前

Two curtains, a shower curtain liner and a decorative outer curtain can be placed on the same hooks. The curtains will then pull together.

The bottom of the hook hangs 2.5" below the ceiling. Longer bead chains can be used to lower the attachment point of the curtain. Longer bead chains are available from the manufacturer. The bead chain needed is a #10 NiSt chain.

• Dani
    6年前

This STILL doesn't make a lot of sense to order if you have an 8' (standard) high ceiling (if I've done my math correctly. 8'-2-1/2" =7' 9-1/2"; with a 72" (standard) high shower curtain, that's 7' 9-1/2" minus 6' = 1'-9-1/2". If I buy the 18" 'extension' that won't cover the 21-1/2" left over…….how does this work??????? Since I like to replace my shower curtain periodically, I will be trying to hunt down shower curtains that are longer than the standard 72"…REALLY??!!!!

• PRO
    Trax Pro,Inc..
    6年前

The manufacturer can make longer chains than the 18". Because they are not a standard length they are not sold on Houzz.

• PRO
    TRAX Ceiling Shower Rods
    5年前

A comment to Dani's comment:

It is quite easy to find shower curtains sold in retail stores, e.g., Bed, Bath and Beyond and WalMart, that are 72" wide and 78" and 84" high which would appear to fit Deni's needs when using 18" long bead chains. Other solutions may be available from the manufacturer.