Houzz Logo Print
stacysh1600

What base color is the house?

I really like the color combination you used for this house. Brings out the details.
Druid Hills Craftsman Revival · 詳細

コメント (5)

• PRO
    RAO Design Studio, Inc.
    7年前

Good Morning, Stacy,

Thanks for noticing this project, where I designed the kitchen. The architect, Robert Ross, of Ross Design Atlanta, could answer questions about the exterior architecture, including the colors. You can reach him at the link included to Ross Design in the post, and also embedded here. Ross Design Atlanta

Good Luck with your project. Matthew

• PRO
    Ross Design Inc.
    7年前
    最終更新:7年前

Hi Stacy- I went back into my project notes and the color I have is Benjamin Moore HC 22 Blair Gold. I would recommend you testing a 48"x48" sample in a couple of areas to make sure it is what you want. Color is not always rendered consistently between photography and monitor resolution. Thanks for the inquiry and Good Luck!

• Chels
    3年前

I love the windows? We are redoing the exterior of our home in a craftsman style. Would you be able to share the manufacturer and color/line of the windows?

• PRO
    Ross Design Inc.
    3年前

Hi Chels-

The windows were Marvin Integrity, now Marvin Elevate. They are a fiberglass unit with a wood interior and can be painted any color you would like as we did here. These were a simulated divided light with a grid between the glass. Check them out. PS> fiberglass windows can be painted, vinyl cannot.

• Chels
    3年前

Thank you. We were looking at this line as well as an aluminum clad Pella option. This helps in the decision making process.