Houzz Logo Print
rivierabuilding

The Arthurs Seat house before ...

Riviera Building Group Pty Ltd
7年前
最終更新:7年前

This original Arthurs Seat residence had been lovingly built many years before by the owners, however it was time for a revamp by way of a Renovation and Addition and that's where Riviera Building Group came in.

Arthurs Seat · 詳細

What do you think of the new version?

Arthurs Seat · 詳細

コメント (6)

• hayley
    7年前

Gee. Is that even the same house?! Amazing.

Riviera Building Group Pty Ltdさんはhayleyさんにお礼を言いました
  • SueM
    7年前
    Looks amazing! And I hope the second story (at least) has access to some fantastic views of the bay. (Our beach house is in McCrae but backs up to Arthur's Seat national park, so I know the area...)
    Riviera Building Group Pty LtdさんはSueMさんにお礼を言いました
  • girlguides
    7年前
    Nice but I don't like too much glass downstairs at front even with views looks really exposed
  • PRO
    Riviera Building Group Pty Ltd
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Technically, this was called a Renovation and Addition, however there was very little left of the old home. Because the original home was perfectly positioned on site anyway, we used the same footprint on the original concrete slab. This unique home is set on 5 acres of a sloping block, so views are amazing from the ground floor but are even more outstanding from the second storey - Bay and City views forever!

• PRO
    Love Coming Home
    7年前

This renovation has given this house a whole new lease on life. Amazing the transformation.