Houzz Logo Print
amaliar

Landscape/ plunge pool ideas?

Hi all
I have just purchased a little cottage that has a east facing garden/lawn which is sloped with 3 tiers of grass levels.

There is a large deck overlooking the garden and I am thinking of extending the deck down to the top tier of garden and decking around an above ground 3x 4 approx fiberglass plunge pool.

And ideas would be much appreciated.

Photo 1 looking up from bottom of garden to proposed tier and balcony
2. Top tier
3. Deck ( sideways view)
4. Plans

コメント (4)

• Gallifrey
    7年前

Hi

Look at the website for Australian Plunge Pools. They make precast concrete pools. I love the round ones when set out of the ground. A great product, but I could not use due to some crazy pool fence rules and my house design.

• PRO
    Timandra Design & Landscaping
    7年前
    A pool of any sort is going to be expensive. The photos imply quite a steep slope. You either need to cut in or raise up, both of which will require elaborate and costly engineer designed retaining walls.
    Why bother? It's a great looking natural site that could be really enhanced with a good garden that would retain the slope and be far cheaper.
  • Bernadette Staal
    7年前

I can not comment on the pool but decking always adds value and usage and maybe you could add a Spa Pool onto one of the decks. What I do love from your photo's is your established trees - that is something that you can not replace - even if you have to build decks around them it is worth it.

• PRO
    My Verandah
    7年前

Congratulations on your new home! Your garden looks lovely. What great bones to be working with. As darylwright mentioned above Australian Plunge Pools might be a good option for your sight. They make a 4.5 x 2.45M rectangular pool which they crane into site. Post a photo when you have completed your project. All the best.