Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_8598745

Do you remember the name/brand of the wall color used in this house?

User
8年前
I am painting in my home now and searching for a palette for the entire house. Right now, there is Navajo White (even though it matches the kitchen appliances) but I like the white trim. I just used white trim in the laundry room paired with burgundy walls and I like it. I'd like to continue with the darker wall color (maybe jewel tones) and white trim color for the rest of the house so I'm looking for ideas. I also have golden oak throughout the house on cabinets and flooring. Thanks for your feedback. I'm open to suggestions!
Impressions ReDesign Holiday Decorating 2014 · 詳細

コメント (1)

• PRO
    Impressions Redesign
    7年前

Hi Joan, I just saw your message, I am sorry for the delay in responding. I love this color too. It's called Elk Horn AF105 by Benjamin Moore. It's a rich versatile color and really makes this large room feel so cozy. The trim is Frappe A F85 also from Benjamin Moore. I love picking colors for clients, let me know if you'd like my help. I chose 5 colors for this home that all go together and harmonize. An update of paint always gives a sense of newness to a project don't you agree. Thanks for reaching out. Jonelle