Houzz Logo Print
pitahamm

where do I go to a curved banquette made

penny Hamm
8年前

We are building an new home. The kitchen has a curved banquette area. I have a 54 inch round table. I am supposed to be providing the curved banquette but I have no idea where one goes to have one made. I live in the Cleveland area, although if anyone knows of a place that ships all over that would be fine with me too. I can find straight banquette seating but the curve part is making it difficult Actually from a space perspective I am wondering if I should do a straight banquette and maybe get a rectangular table. Thoughts and leads on how to find someone to make the banquette greatly appreciated

コメント (6)

• mamadada
    8年前
    When you do a banquette search that CityLivings say they can make anything.
  • PRO
    Myron Shenk
    8年前

https://www.facebook.com/TheShop.LLC/?fref=ts

This guy can make anything. And by anything, I mean stuff that will never even come up in the wildest of imaginations. The Shop, LLC in Amelia Courthouse, VA.

It's who we use when we need a real special touch.

• Katbv Vero
    8年前
    I would get a local carpenter that can make your banquette to your preference, just keep in mind being able to get in and out of the seats easily. Then get an upholsterer to put a fitted cushion. The table should fit the bench nicely, depending on how long the banquette, maybe 2 small tables instead of 1, so that no one will get stuck?!?
  • lynartist
    8年前
    I had one made a couple years ago. A good upholsterer should be able to do this for you. Mine was quite large; for a 60" round table, very modern on tapered legs. Very accomplished upholsterers are usually pretty good at making furniture too!
  • PRO
    City Living Banquettes & Booths
    8年前

If you are interested in getting a banquette, we would be more than happy to help you! You can get a banquette or booth made by CityLiving Banquettes & Booths in Chicago. We ship nationwide and will build whatever size and style you want. Please visit our website atwww.citylivingdesign.com for more styles or call 312-335-0711.