Houzz Logo Print
swatibali5186

What colour dinning table should I buy?

swatibali5186
8年前
最終更新:8年前

We have a rectangular kitchen and have a limited space to keep the dinning table. Please help me with the colour. I have liked the below table, what do u think?

コメント (18)

• Dawn Rimmer
    8年前

I think it would all look a bit too 'woody'. Maybe a circular black pedestal one to match the work tops?

swatibali5186さんはDawn Rimmerさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
  • swatibali5186
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

I also thought so that it would look very woody. So will the glass table and black chair going to look nice? Is there any colours which will suit? Can someone give me some examples?

• Tatiana Serrano
    8年前

What about an island with stools like this one? But instead of white you could have a black work top.

• swatibali5186
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Minnie. Do you mean i shall buy this and colour it? Like black top and some other colour for chairs? Not sure hows it going to look?

• minnie101
    8年前

Hi. No I meant a table like that or something in a painted/lacquered finish, either to add another colour or add another material to the room. Try looking on made.com, they have a few nice tables which are reasonably priced. They also have some which are a mix of wood and paint which would work if you went for painted chairs

• PRO
    Kent Blaxill
    8年前

Hi @swatibali5186

You could always buy a wooden table and paint it yourself :)

This table was painted with Rustoleum Chalk Furniture paint and it gives a lovely flat finish. It's available in a range of colours.

• PRO
    Netfurniture
    8年前

we sell a range of tables and tops - please see our site and type in taybon - we can send you a wood sample so you can compare the colours we have a beech or oak top which looks similar to you kitchen hope that helps - we have a huge choice of modern bases to go with these top - if you need any more help please ask thanks zed www.netfurniture.co.uk

• PRO
    Netfurniture
    8年前

we also offer made to measure tables to fit any size kitchen so if you have a small space we have the table for you

• katyatol
    8年前

my kitchen (the choice of the previous owners) is like this, and my table (my choice for the house before this one) is oiled oak. I love the table, but it doesn't go with the kitchen AT ALL. For your kitchen, I'd go for the contrast, not the wood (or for the different colour kitchen but this was not the question))).

• swatibali5186
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

what do you guys think about thisone?

• ingabrereton
    8年前

How about something that respects the style of your kitchen but is playful because it is taller than a normal dining table.
    try this Stockholm bar table by Maisons du monde

• PRO
    Loaf
    8年前

Hi there,

Really chuffed to see Minnie has already suggested our lovely dining tables. She's spot on, our Daddy Zinc table would be just the thing. You can have a good browse through our handmade tables here. I hope this helps!

Best,

Joanna

• swatibali5186
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Hello all, I am back in the game. was out of country for few days. After reading everyone's comment and considering I need to go with something different. Also, looking at budget, I have found something which I would like your opinion on

Its basically a black wooden table with cream and black fabric chair? U have seen my kitchen in the pic above, please advise!!

• ingabrereton
    8年前

If you like it, why not? Perhaps some zebra table mats and a serving of liquorish allsorts to funk it up.

swatibali5186さんはingabreretonさんにお礼を言いました
  • swatibali5186
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

But do you think it'll go well with my kitchen?

• urszb
    8年前

I would not go for a wood table, it will be too much in this small space. Glass top with black, stainless steel or wooden legs and simple chairs would look nice.