Houzz Logo Print
maybe1358

Superbe! Où trouver le tapis vert à triangle?

maybe1358
8年前
C'est exactement l'esprit que je cherche pour la chambre de mon fils, mais malgré mes recherches sur le web impossible à trouver. Pouvez vous m'aider?
Appleby Residence · 詳細

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Kendra Redekop Design
    8年前

Hi Maybe1358,

I would love to help you, what exactly are you looking for? A specific item or the overall look and feel of the space?

• maybe1358
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Hi! I looking for a specific item, the blue/green canvas tent for my son's bedroom.

Thanks for your answer

• PRO
    Kendra Redekop Design
    8年前

Hi, I actually made the tipi myself using 3 large wooden dowels from Home Depot and a large bolt through all 3 dowels at the top. I then draped a white cotton fabric overtop and added ties underneath to secure it to the dowels. And lastly, I added the blue and white triangle blanket that I found at target and draped it over the top. I accessorized with a few toss cushions and the sheepskin rug to make a cozy reading area : )

• PRO
    Urba Contemporary Rugs
    8年前

Bonjour Maybe 1358! Contactez-nous à houzz@urba.ca. Selon la grandeur de tapis que vous recherchez, nous pourrons peut-être vous aider. Nous pouvons fabriquer ce genre de tapis spécialement pour vous. À bientôt!

• maybe1358
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

The result is really nice. I'll try to recreate this cozy space . Thanks!