Houzz Logo Print
ivan_tsvetkov

Please help me ,i am lost,Need help with my living room

Ivan Tsvetkov
8年前
最終更新:8年前

Please please help me,hoping I could get some help with my living room.I just can't get it to work, I think I've gone wrong in every possible way,I do not know what curtains to go whit blinds ,any idea will help.I think the room need more color ,just to let you now we are in budget just can not afford anything expensive.Thanks so much if someone help me.

コメント (9)

• Suzanne C
    8年前
    I would change the silver/grey blinds to white blinds.
    Ivan TsvetkovさんはSuzanne Cさんにお礼を言いました
  • bookworm987
    8年前

I think your colour scheme is pretty. Two things really stand out to me: the mirror is hung much too high, and the TV should not be in front of the window. I cannot tell from your pictures if you have anywhere else to put the TV, but even if you can move it to the right, that should help.

is that a small table to the left of the couch? If it is, could you take it away so that the couch can come out a little from the wall. Having large items against a wall always makes a space feel cramped. Even a small gap on each side would help.

Try turning the rug the other way if possible - again, having a gap between it and the wall will help the room feel bigger.

The pictures to the right of the window seem a little lost, they might work better on the same wall as the mirror.

Try making these small changes and then see how you feel about it.

Ivan Tsvetkovさんはbookworm987さんにお礼を言いました
  • Ivan Tsvetkov
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Hi thanks so much for advise, that left of the couch is storage box,will try to make all change you give me.And yes defently wil change the blinds.Thank you

• Lindsay McNally
    8年前
    Just found this thought it might help.
  • Lindsay McNally
    8年前
    Sorry try again without the screen filter!
  • PRO
    APT Renovation Limited
    8年前

I think white wooden venetian blinds and crushed silk curtains would look lovely

• minnie101
    8年前

I agree with Red80 re furniture layout. There are lots of good things in this room, I just personally find the cushions and blinds clash with the chandelier and wallpaper. I would swap the 2 geometric cushions for softer patterns in lighter grey/white/duck egg. I'd get something with different textures as the cushions fabrics look the same atm? Add accessories to your coffee table, maybe just a pile of books, a vase of flowers, and an "ornament" in wood/ceramic/pewter etc again for texture. When budget allows swap the blinds for Roman blinds. Try blinds 2 go or Tuiss which is their sister company if you're in the UK. I can't remember the exact price but I got pure silk Roman blinds for 2 really large windows for c£450 which sounds a bargain to me although not yet up:) I agree the mirror is a little high. If you can, without leaving a hole on show in the wallpaper, I'd lower it as long as it doesn't reflect the tv! I'm not sure the pics to the left of the window work as they're obscured by the curtains. Perhaps also a taller vase/pot in the blue for the tv cabinet to detract from the tv a little more? Alternatively you could change the wallpaper and the mirror to give the room a contemporary rather than classical feel

• tavolla
    8年前

You can hang the mirror on vertical position.

I think that it needs some colour and that 2 styles are fighting here : scandinivian and classic /formal