Houzz Logo Print
carol8842003

Ello curtain call wall unit--Need assembly instructions

carol 88
8年前
最終更新:8年前

Hello,

It was suggested to me to try posting my dilemma here to see if there is someone on this board that may be able to assist. I am in need of the assembly instructions for an entertainment
center/wall unit by a company called Ello (now out of business). The
actual wall unit was called the "curtain call"--as the mirrors in
the picture of the wall unit I attached
slide open and closed like a set of "curtains" to hide or reveal the
television inside. I am hoping someone has the instructions for this
wall unit they'd be willing to share. I'd certainly be willing to pay
postage/copying fees. (I have tried contacting many companies that used to sell this piece, to no avail.) Just thought I'd try here as well. Thanks for any help!

Edit: Hmm, I tried to upload the photo of it, but it is not coming up. Am I allowed to link from another website a picture of the Ello wall unit?

コメント (24)

• ispoildogs
    8年前

Hi Carol, I googled "ello curtain call assembly instructions" and found a youtube video. The power of the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irVQI92eqcQ

• carol 88
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Hi Ispoildogs--Thanks for the video and response. What I am seeking instructions for is not a traverse rod, it is for a complete lacquer/mirrored wall unit/entertainment center. I will go ahead and try to link the url of the wall unit I need to disassemble and reassemble and need the instructions for. This is the Ello Curtain Call wall unit: http://www.rossicustom.com/r400.htm

• PRO
    Sally Bradley Interiors, Inc.
    6年前

Danny, do you have the instructions for a bedroom set with light bridge,headboard mirror,nite stands?

Used to sell these, but client threw away instructions to take apart and reinstall. Sally Bradley..have a fax number..239-206-4986. If have.

• PRO
    House Renew Inc
    6年前

Danny - Could you possibly email me the Ello instructions? daynaf@gmail.com

• Joanne Siefring Cronauer
    6年前

Danny could you possibly email me the instructions for the assembly of the Ello Curtain Call unit? I lost mine and wanted to try to put it together! Thx! Joanne

• mbmiller429
    6年前

Has any one heard from Danny on the instructions? I'm about to move and need to disassemble my Curtain Call unit and have no idea how to do so

• PRO
    House Renew Inc
    6年前

I think I may have them. What's your email address?

• mbmiller429
    6年前

Actually, a little more digging, and I found them. Thanks for responding so quickly, though. If anyone else needs them, send me your email address and I'll be happy to email them to you

• car59ol
    6年前

I know this is an old post, but I have one that I need to repair. Although ours was customized to have the mirrors go up and down instead of side to side, I think the mechanism should be the same. If anyone still have these instructions, can you please forward them to me?? Please..... cmgrmk@gmail.com

• wmellish
    5年前

Please email them to me!!!!! Thank you very much wmellish@swbell.net mbmiller429

• PRO
    5年前

SORRY I STARTED THIS--

• PRO
    5年前

look..much of it is a logistical problem. If have any mechanical smarts--you can do this. I put together a (without no men-then dumped it on me and left)standard bedroom set with armories, light set under bed and in the headboard..if mechanical--can figure this out..

• PRO
    5年前

BY THE WAY--THIS WAS MANUFACTURED IN MY HOME TOWN..so I know this line WELL.

• wmellish
    5年前

Thanks for the pep talk Sally...however I'm still hoping someone on this thread who has received the instructions will email them to me...I think I can do it also but I also know that without instructions you also do more than you need especially on disassembly...so...anybody who has them it would be great to get a copy...wmellish@swbell.net

• wmellish
    5年前

By the way I sent a smiley face but it doesn't translate on this thread I guess:-)

• Rhonda Sanders
    5年前
    Ello curtain call Need to Disassemble… Help
  • PRO
    House Renew Inc
    5年前

Is anyone interested in selling their motor? My curtain call unit has a fried control box and I'm looking to replace it. It can't be repaired.

• HouzzUser-605254672
    5年前
    最終更新:5年前

Yes, I have a unit and would be interested in selling the motor since I am not using the unit. MY email is tjcronauer@comcast.net

• PRO
    House Renew Inc
    5年前

YIPPEE! Emailed you from my personal email, dfarris_fisher@hotmail.com

• HouzzUser-605254672
    5年前

email me at nepm5050@comcast.net so we can discuss motor.

• HouzzUser-560244426
    3年前

We are also looking for an Ello Curtain Call motor. It's a long-shot but I thought I'd see if yours is still available. If you have assembly instructions that would also be of help. Thanks in advance.

• car59ol
    3年前

Sorry. It’s all long gone. Disassembled and tossed.😞

• HouzzUser-560244426
    3年前

OK. Thanks! We love the unit (and the Ello bedroom set we have). Too bad they went out of business.