is this called a curved staircase

East Sheen · 詳細

コメント (1)

  • PRO
    Smet Staircases

    Dear Andrew,

    This is indeed called a curved staircase.

    Attached you can find a photo with an overview of the entire staircase.

    Should you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us on