Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_7083590

Need help finding dining room light fixture

User
8年前

I am so confused after looking at thousands of light fixtures!!!! Please help me find one that complements my dining room.

The table is dark brown, 60" round. The mirror is new and is very tall!! I can still return the mirror if need me.

Here is a photo of the space.

コメント (14)

• susan2494
    8年前

Yes, the mirror is too big. I would return and get a piece of art instead or at least a smaller mirror. Item should be 3/4 of area above console.

This is 48"x48. How long is console?

• PRO
    MWT Windows
    8年前

I do not think the mirror is too large at all. Go bold!! The light fixture you have now is mission-like - I would definitely change that out. Look through magazines and more on Houzz for ideas. :)

• decoenthusiaste
    8年前

Mondrian 3-Light Chandelier · 詳細

Hinkley Lighting 4473TB 5 Lt. Drum Chandelier · 詳細

Six Light Aged Bronze Tan Mica Shade Drum Shade Chandelier · 詳細

Hampton Five Light English Bronze Drum Shade Chandelier · 詳細

• michigammemom
    8年前

Based on the transitional shape of your brown velvet dining chairs, I like this antique bronze fixture with just the right amount of sparkle.

Murray Feiss Clarissa Chandelier · 詳細

• susan2494
    8年前

Any of these appealing?

• User
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Thank you so much for the input! The console is 62" wide and the mirror is 56" wide. We just bought this house and I brought the chairs, table and console with me from our previous home.

• User
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

I like the Murray Feiss Clarissa chandelier but it is too small. I a looking for 30" wide up to 34". Is that the rule of thumb for a 60" round table?

• susan2494
    8年前

The bottom 2 I posted would be large enough, 2nd is 32" 3rd is 32"

• susan2494
    8年前

Is the Murray the only one you like? If you have looked at thousands of fixtures and didn't find one you liked, then we are wasting our time.

• User
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Yes, I have looked at thousands. I am not a designer and asked for input and you have graciously recommended some. Thank you all for your input!

• decoenthusiaste
    8年前

Maybe you haven't looked at the right price point? A step up in price may help you find what you like.

• User
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

My price point is $3000 - $4000.

• decoenthusiaste
    8年前

I was trying to compliment the mirror frame, but can't find the right size.

• happyleg
    8年前

The mirror could go opposite the window. The pendent works.