Houzz Logo Print
leenet13

Bathroom maintenance question

leenet13
8年前

We are almost done with the bathroom renovation. Living in Hawaii, everything takes a long time. We are waiting for the frameless shower door.

I would like to minimize soap scum so am switching to liquid shower soap. Any brands you would recommend?

Is there something we should spray on the shower walls after showering to keep it clean? We do use a squeegee.

Thank you

コメント (6)

• Dawn Cooper
    8年前
    I find most brands of body wash are fine. I tend to avoid extra moisturizer. I don't know if that matters or not. I squeegee after each shower. About every week or so I scrub the inside of the glass door either whatever body wash is left in the poof, rinse, squeegee and polish it with my bath towel. Takes two minutes.
  • Judy Mishkin
    8年前

after the last person showers, we use a Tilex product called fresh shower on the tile, and squeegee the glass.

• teamaltese
    8年前
    I suggest you take it a step further, and use bath GEL, rather than liquid soap. The formulation of the gel is different, and leaves little residue. We squeegee and use Method Daily Shower Cleaner spray on the tile surfaces. And while this is too late advice for you, others may see it, having a wide shower, with space between the glass and water stream, really helps as well.
  • apple_pie_order
    8年前

Squeegee the tile as well as the glass. Reapply tile sealer once a year or whatever interval the tile installers recommend. Some people dry the tile with an old bath towel to make it dry quicker. You can also install a timer on your bath exhaust fan.

• leenet13
    質問の投稿者
    8年前
    Thank you...looks like the glass is from Cardinal and they put a 10 year sealer on it we are diligent about wiping and using a squeege on the walls, glass and fixtures. Thank you