Houzz Logo Print
cheryl_thurman

Backsplash

Cheryl
8年前

I need help deciding how to end tile for backsplash in my kitchen. Should I angle the ends or what?

kitchen · 詳細

kitchen · 詳細

コメント (4)

• acm
    8年前

In the second photo, I think you end the backsplash before you get to the appliance garage, so nothing on that painted wall. The first one is trickier -- there's no right answer, just your preference between ending with the cabinets or ending with the counter. In your case it's a bit trickier because the counter continues so much farther and even around a bend. I think I would end on the first wall, at a height that is a bit above the bottom of the cabinet. But it's hard to say without seeing the whole wall.

Cherylさんはacmさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Hall Design Build
    8年前

For the first picture I would end the backsplash around the corner with the countertop. I think that will keep it from looking unfinished. And for the second picture, that's up to your discretion. It's such a small amount of wall space that it would look fine with or without a backsplash.

CherylさんはHall Design Buildさんにお礼を言いました
  • Cheryl
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Would you angle the tile to the end of the countertop. I like the idea of not putting on around.

• PRO
    Vicci Design
    8年前

I would recommend stopping it at the end of the counter. If you end it before the corner it will look unfinished.

If you are looking for any backsplash ideas check out our Houzz store, we would love to send you some free samples.

CherylさんはVicci Designさんにお礼を言いました