Houzz Logo Print
sooneralumom

What is cost per square foot please?

Dana C.
8年前
We are trying to get an idea of the cost per square foot for a home like this Two Dogs Mountain retreat as we begin to look at home sites in Pagosa Springs.
Two Dogs Mountain Retreat · 詳細

コメント (2)

• PRO
    Marona Photography
    8年前

Hi Sooneralumom,

Thanks so much for your question. I photographed this home and the other that you requested info about the door. The custom builder, Mantell-Hecathorn Builders can answer all your questions about both homes. I don't think I'm letting the cat out of the bag too soon, but they just won a top national award for the most energy efficient home in America!

• PRO
    Mantell-Hecathorn Builders
    8年前

First off, thank you Chris for responding and for taking this beautiful shot, and yes we were recognized by the Department of Energy as one of their 2015 Housing Innovation Award winners and are very proud of it!

As for your question, all of our homes are custom designed and value -engineered to fit each client's budget and therefore have a price per square foot which can range based on client's desires. A few factors which can have an impact on this cost are: site conditions, complexity of design and level of finish. Feel free to contact us directly at info@m-hbuilders.com or you can reach us at (970) 259-5130

Thank you,

Hunter Mantell-Hecathorn