Houzz Logo Print
oleandergirl

Great looking Area Rugs!

I'm looking for a quality, all wool rug, hand knotted, preferably in a traditional oriental or middle eastern style. I live at the beach full time, but I don't want a "beachy " look. I like plushy as well. I'm not looking at Pottery Barn, Ballards, Birch Lane, etc. this is our forever home and want a an investment rug. Anyone know where to look?

コメント (2)

• PRO
    Floorplan Rugs
    8年前

Hi oleandergirl! I invite you to view our collections on floorplanrugs.com or jump straight to our traditional style collection here. We select and import high quality handmade rugs from Turkey, India, Pakistan, and more. We travel straight to the source so we can offer our customers amazing rugs for great value, and we pride ourselves in giving good advice and a no-pressure sales environment! Take a look and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

• User
    8年前
    Go to your nearest design center in a large city near you. They will have many carpet vendors who will work with you. You can try them out in your home and return or exchange at no cost. It is the best way to buy quality carpets IMHO.