cleremodel
8年前
Where are the bin pulls from? Color?
Old River Rd House · 詳細

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Paul Johnson Carpentry & Remodeling
    8年前

I believe those pulls are from Rejuvenation (local in Portland, OR, but online as well). They have an oil rubbed bronze finish.

• tia_ns
    8年前

Hi, do you recall what size these are? 3, 3.5 or 4? Or did you do a mix based on drawer size? It's hard to tell from the picture (gorgeous kitchen btw). Thanks!

• PRO
    8年前

I don't recall which size these were, although I tend to prefer the larger size for ease of use and comfort. I think keeping the same size for the drawers regardless of drawer size works best in this setting, with these pulls.

Thanks very much for the compliment.

• jmlinca
    6年前

Do you tend to choose smaller knobs? These look a bit smaller than the 1 1/4" in my current kitchen and I'm trying to decide on that size versus 1" - is there a reason why you'd go smaller? I love the choices you've made for this kitchen. I'm remodeling and surprised with the amount of decisions I have to make!

• PRO
    6年前

Thanks for the question - these are a 1-1/4" knob if I remember, and looking at the proportions to the 2-1/4" cabinet door stiles that seems correct. For me the size just boils down to what you want to see and what you want to feel when you open the door!