Houzz Logo Print
jasminerunner

whirlpool tub vs hot tub

I will be remodeling our master bath. We currently have an old corner whirl pool tub. The bathroom is small and in an L shape with equal sides. Would it be worth putting in another whirl pool tub or invest in a hot tub outside?

コメント (3)

• mfwolfe
    9年前

I had a hot tub for five years and we enjoyed it very much. I have never had a whirl pool tub but have stayed many places with them and the difference is pretty dramatic. The heat of the water in a hot tub combined with the various jets can create a much more relaxing and refreshing experience than a whirl pool tub.
    That said, the upkeep on a hot tub is pretty intense. Water testing, chemicals, cleaning and upkeep can consume some time that you may or may not have.

jasminerunnerさんはmfwolfeさんにお礼を言いました
  • Depo
    9年前
    Do you use your current tub? If not, don't waste your money on a new one. An outdoor hot tub is much more fun, the whole family can enjoy it.
    jasminerunnerさんはDepoさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
    9年前

Backyard water, whether it's a hot tub, pool, spa or water feature really unites all the elements of entertaining. If you're considering a hot tub, here are some trends to keep in mind: Hot Trends for Hot Tubs. Also, please visit our member locator when it's time to visit a local retailer,
    www.APSP.org/MemberLocator

jasminerunnerさんはThe Association of Pool & Spa Professionalsさんにお礼を言いました