Houzz Logo Print
odalysnewhouse

Are the slipcovers custom made?

Looking for slipcovers but not sure to invest in custom made or store shelf?
My Houzz: Chic Boho Style for a Hawaii Apartment · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Albert Leonard
    9年前

I think you should invest in custom made for making slipcover. Because Custom slipcovers are a terrific way to change the look of a room instantly.You'll save on fabric if your sofa is suited to a slipcover without a skirt.in recent year i made a custom slipcover for my drawing room at Reyna's Fast and Reliable Custom Upholstery which is best slipcover service provider at US area.

Hope my suggestion help for You!

• PRO
    Needle & Shears Custom Decor
    8年前

The difference is in the fit. Real slipcovers should be custom fitted to follow the form of your furniture - size and shape. The cover-ups you buy off the shelf are designed to try and "cover" as many sizes and types of furniture as possible. The result is something that resembles a sheet with elastic and Velcro. Not the beautiful slipcover look you see in magazines. Yes, custom slipcovers cost more but they're worth it. If, you want the custom fit and style at an affordable price, visit our site - Needle & Shears Custom Decore Easy on-line ordering, large selection of fabrics and styles. Custom made from your photos and measurements. Over 16 years of on-line experience and we warranty our work

• love2ski
    8年前

I have a Pottery Barn PB Basic 3-piece slipcovered sectional. The couch is still in great shape, but the slipcovers NEVER fit from day 1 . Since washing in cold water, never drying, but putting them on the couch damp, as instructed, the fit is much worse. PB wants $1600 plus $300 shipping to replace them; and they are non-refundable if they don't fit. I'm so angry, I'd rather get rid of the sofa than order from them again. Can you make custom slipcovers for this sectional?

• PRO
    Needle & Shears Custom Decor
    8年前

Not sure if you are addressing your question to us - Needle & Shears Custom Décor, but the answer is yes. We have made replacement slipcovers for PB sofas and sections numerous times. You can contact us here Needle & Shears