Houzz Logo Print
bohashem

Need help with the swimming pool cover

bohashem
9年前
最終更新:9年前
I am constructing a house on the beach, with a swimming pool in the basement, I would like to cover the swimming pool to reduce the moisture (humidity) in the basement whenever the pool is not used, but I have four columns to the edge of the pool. Can you advise me on how to cover the pool ?

コメント (4)

• hatetoshop
    9年前
    Google: Custom pool covers
  • PRO
    Augusta Aquatics
    9年前

You can certainly purchase a roll out/ up cover. It should be made from a closed cell foam so as not to adsorb the water. I have to ask if you have a dehumidification system set up as it will be critical in order to avoid excess humidity and mold growth.

• PRO
    User
    9年前

Our HydraLux automatic swimming pool cover utilizes extruded slats, as these are both rigid and bouyant, the system is fully automatic without the use of track. Ideal for a unique project such as this, and will give you the best results for humidity control, which will allow you to reduce the time the equipment will need to run, and thus save you a lot of money in energy costs.

• PRO
    The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
    9年前

A pool professional should be able to assist you with this challenge. Please visit The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals member locator at www. APSP.org/MemberLocator

Also, please be aware that there are ASTM standards for safety covers. An APSP Certified Professional can help you find the cover to meet your needs. Finally, here's a short video to explain what an APSP Certified Professional means: