Houzz Logo Print
nikki_loachamin

Transitional dining room wine rack

Looking to change my living/dining room into a wine wet bar area. Fist step is the wine rack. Looking to do something like the picture attached. Any suggestions on how to get this done?

コメント (7)

• Nikki Loachamin
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    Here is the wall we are looking to do this on.
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    9年前
    You might want to consider making this space like a tasing room where it is sealed off from the rest of the house and has an separate air conditioner if you want to store this much wine. This article is agood one to read. How to Store Wine With or Without a Wine Cellar
    www.mowinecellar.com/how-to-store-wine
    So, storing wine at room temperature (73°F) cuts its aging potential in half ..You could use these wine racks if you want to store lots in the space . My suggestion would be do a couple of these with a bar and a couple of bar tables with stools and store the rest in the cellar or the coldest part of your basement.
  • Nikki Loachamin
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    Thank you. Perhaps I will show the entire space and get some ideas
  • AEC Daily
    9年前
    Hi Nikki, I recently read a course about doing this ! It may come as help to you in terms of ideas of style, colours, or layout. http://aecdai.ly/o9 . I hope it offers assistance and good luck i'm sure it's gunna look great!
  • Nikki Loachamin
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    Thank you I just have this formal living/dining room that doesn't get used and really want to do something nice with it. I figure a wine/bar lounge kind of area would be great. Love the idea of the course. Thanks!
  • PRO
    Millesime Wine Racks
    9年前

Millesime racks in the wine cellar -12- · 詳細

I would suggest this. You can find the wine rack on this website : www.millesimewineracks.com