Houzz Logo Print
lisarreed

What size is the tile of the backsplash? 2x4 or 3x6?

lisarreed
11年前
Needham Kitchen · 詳細

コメント (10)

• PRO
    Venegas and Company
    11年前
    The tile is a 2x4.
  • lisarreed
    質問の投稿者
    11年前
    Thank you!! Love your website!!!
  • PRO
    Venegas and Company
    11年前
    You are very welcome! And thank you!
  • mintyteeth
    11年前
    Could you tell me which company the taps on the island are from please?
  • PRO
    PoshHaus
    11年前
    Is it a Kohler?
  • PRO
    PoshHaus
    11年前
    Love the countertops!
  • PRO
    SQFT Studios LLC & SQFT Studios Architecture LLC
    11年前
    I don't think the tile can be 2x4, unless your using very strange cover plates for your electrical receptacles! Probably 3x6 right?
  • ruby420
    11年前
    Backsplah tile..... I have to agree...3x6? Bevel? White grout....love ..love. I introduced this look to a client just this week....she loved it. Using a pattern of mosaic stain glass in the alcove over the viking. Love the look.
  • terriseay
    11年前
    Ruby420- what color stain glass mosaic did you use for your client? That's what I'm doing but I'm unsure of coloring!
  • ruby420
    11年前
    It is a vry thin stain glass...small Roman pattern...yellow/gold with Pcs. of blue/gray within the pattern.....beautiful.
    I also use a lot of stain glass Pcs..... mixed-up mosaics / new York. Gary makes it all by hand.
    I will frame the alcove with an Brite& matte 12" pencil ..hi gloss in a solid color. My client wants a pencil that will bring out more neutral color....yellow.
    Mixed up mosaics....Barcode/ Gun metal...it has a lot of blues...Gray's...gun metal is dark..has mirror Pcs. It is made to interlock on a 12x12.. "Beautiful".