Houzz Logo Print
heathannlocke

Delta Faucet

It is possible to access the screen/filter in this faucet? My current faucet loss significant water pressure after whole house water was turned off and on and sediment was caught in faucet. Faucet is sealed, can't clean out. Is access possible with this one? Thank you!
Delta Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet, Arctic Stainless · 詳細

コメント (1)

• PRO
    Delta Faucet
    9年前
    最終更新:9年前
    Hi heathannlocke,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing lowflow. I'd recommending working your way back from the wand to the cartridge and supply lines to confirm where the obstruction is. First remove the wand (without letting the hose fall through the spout); turn the water on. If you receive adequate flow, you may need a replacement wand. If you still experience lowflow, please disconnect the pullout hose from the supply line from under the counter. You can use a bucket to catch the water. Turn the water on. If you receive adequate flow, you may need a replacement hose. If you still experience lowflow, there may be debris within the cartridge. For further assistance or to file a warranty claim for replacement parts, please contact our warranty center, a Houzz representative will reach out with those details. I hope this information is helpful!

Thanks,
    JessW