Houzz Logo Print
zoebred

Where can I find a great slipcover?

Where can I find an affordable, durable, high quality, good looking couch slipcover? I have looked and looked online and find only the horrible Sure-Fit covers in an affordable price range. I won't buy one of these. I know I will probably have to get a loose fit cover as it seems much too expensive to have a custom cover made. I like the Pottery Barn velvet covers or would love something in a wide-wale corduroy. Any suggestions of where I might find something high quality that won't break the bank?

コメント (5)

• 2leftsocks
    9年前
    Stretch & Cover is one company, if still in business. Maytex is another. JC Penney sells slipcovers. Overstock.com too. Overstock has many pretty options, various brands @ fair prices. Just make sure you read the customer reviews. You learn a lot about the products when you do.
  • PRO
    Comfort Works Custom Slipcovers
    9年前

Hey zoebred!

Who says custom has to be costly? ;)

Not sure if you've heard of us, but basically we're a small online company that does custom slipcovers for pretty much any sofa in the world.

We'll just need a photo or two firstly to see if your sofa is something we can make beautiful sofa covers for and once that's ascertained, we'll choose fabrics, discuss customisations and get measurements going.

As a rough ballpark, a custom slipcover no wider than 185cm would cost US$427, inclusive of fabric + labour + pleats + piping + seat and back cushion covers.

If you have any other questions, do feel free to drop us a message anytime at info@comfortworks.com.au

Cheers!

- Chuck | Client Service Dude @ Comfort Works

• PRO
    Albert Leonard
    8年前

I recommend www.reynascustomupholstery.com which provides fast & great slipcover service in Atlanta, US. Because i have made a sofa slipcover from this shop and its very good.

Hope My recommendation help for You!

• Nancy Walton
    8年前

Did you find what you were looking for?

• PRO
    Needle & Shears Custom Decor
    8年前

If you're still looking try - Needle & Shears Custom Decor Custom made slipcovers created from your photos and measurements at an affordable price. Easy on-line ordering. Over 16 years of experience on-line.