Houzz Logo Print
frank_bruno6330420

Has anyone tried this in real life? Does it splash or good pressure?

DEQUE | Single-lever lavatory mixer | Collection By Dornbracht · 詳細

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Studio41 Home Design Showroom
    9年前
    最終更新:9年前
    Hi Frank! The standard pressure for lavatory faucets is 1.5 GPM. However, this faucet's pressure is only 1.3 GPM because of the wide aeration. The pressure will be lighter but not by much. It does have a beautiful flow of water that is dispensed from the faucet, see the attached image. I hope this helps you! Thanks for your question!
  • Frank Bruno
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    Thank you! Just wondering because it is a very pretty faucet, just concerned that it was not practical to really wash your hands. Also had some concerns about hard water deposits like you get in a shower head over time.
  • PRO
    9年前
    Hi Frank, I understand your concerns, however we do have this faucet in our working faucets section in our showroom on Pulaski Rd in Chicago for our guests to try out. You're more than welcome to come take a look!

As for the water deposits, if you have a hard water supply, the deposits are most likely going to happen in this lavatory faucet as well over time. Since the aerator is linear, it might be a little harder to remove and clean out the screen every once in a while to restore the flow. It's definitely not impossible but it is a probability that it could happen. You can see the product specs on Dornbracht's website to see more information on this beautiful faucet: http://www.dornbracht.com/en/products/?Series=DEQUE&preferredItem=FE7F11A2DCC24A229C1CD1AE4CA392FE
  • Frank Bruno
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    Thank you! Unfortunately I am in LA! Appreciate your help!
  • PRO
    9年前
    No problem! Good luck!