Houzz Logo Print
adelline67

Need landscape architect to help us with our landscape in St Croix.

adelline67
9年前
The house sits on a hill. The lot (incl house) is .71 acres. We have a vision of what we want [down to the exact plants] but have been unsuccessful with finding dependable help on the island. We are open to suggestions! There is so much more but can't put them all up!

コメント (5)

• newman1958
    9年前
    If you can, remove the rock and pieces of scrap metal that you do not need. Plants come with instructions on how deep to plant. How tall and wide the land gets. Whether it is a sun or shade plant. Also google some gardening skills.if you do go shop for plants ask the garden center about how to plant. Also they might have some names of companies to do your landscaping.
  • newman1958
    9年前
    Do one section at a time
  • adelline67
    質問の投稿者
    9年前
    Thanks for the comments. I am actively seeking a landscape designer or architect to take on this project; I am not a do-it-yourselfer.
  • PRO
    Red Berm
    9年前
    Hi Adeline I'm a landscape designer and would be interested in working with you. You would need a survey of your project so that I could work remotely. I did look on houzz for anyone close to you and I see there is not a landscape designer in your island. I have a landscape architect that I work with when we need construction drawings. But it is best to start with a design concept and then get that agreed on and go from there.

I believe in designing with the environment and working with native and plants adapted to the climate. I also believe in using locally sourced material. Why don't you check out my houzz page or website and call or email if interested.

Thanks Liz
    www.redberm.com
  • PRO
    Hagan Binder Design
    9年前
    What a beautiful property! I have had projects in Anguilla and St. Kitts. We had to ship in landscape material in refrigerated containers as quality nursery stock is rare on the islands.

I can help you with your vision- from laying out the design to sourcing material with nurseries in Miami-- which is where the landscape material will need to be shipped out of.

Please look at my other projects on my website: haganbinder.com

Ashley Hagan Binder
    Hagan Binder Design
    hagan@haganbinder.com